Minispec mq Series TD-NMR Analyzer
The magnet NMR minispec mq series offers the most comprehensive range of measurement frequencies known today, ranging from 7.5 MHz for samples with large diameters, via 10 MHz, 20 MHz and 40 MHz, to the unparalleled mq60 with 60 MHz operating frequency.
While the minispec mq-one series features the best possible performance-to-footprint ratio for common QC applications, the minispec mq series offers multi-application support and a wide range of upgrade features, like tool-free exchangeable probes, variable temperature NMR probes and pulsed field gradient systems.
Minispec mq Series TD-NMR Analyzer Features:
- Multinuclear MNR and variable frequency 5 – 60 MHz Wide range of magnet fields plus a unique 60 MHz system Ethernet connection from PC to minispec electronic unit Remote control
- system logging and daily check Bruker minispec application pool containing all standard and advanced applications Wide range of probe heads (absolute, ratio, combined, temperature controlled, gradients)
- temperature range: -100 to +200 °C Fast magnet warm-up and precise digital temperature regulation for ultimate stability of results
- Tool-free exchange of Plug-n-Play probes with auto-recognition Linear transmitter with digital pulse attenuation (optional)
- Highly linear fast signal detection Virtually unlimited number of pulses and echoes Pulsed field gradients (optional)
- Zero-maintenance units without direct air exchange