Minimate™ TFF System
Pall Life Sciences Products - Biopharmaceutical Division
Designed to work with the Minimate TFF Capsule, this easy-to-use system can process sample volumes up to 1L or more and efficiently concentrate samples to as little as 5 mL. Subsequent desalting or bu...read more
Designed to work with the Minimate TFF Capsule, this easy-to-use system can process sample volumes up to 1L or more and efficiently concentrate samples to as little as 5 mL. Subsequent desalting or buffer exchange steps can be run on the same system with minimal user intervention. Features
The ready-to-use Minimate TFF System includes a variable speed peristaltic pump, as well as a 0 – 4 bar (0 – 60 psi) pressure gauge, valves, 500 mL reservoir with magnetic stir bar, and stir plate all assembled on a compact drip tray. The use of a peristaltic pump with disposable tubing and fittings minimizes sample cross-contamination while providing gentle processing for biomolecules. All wetted parts meet USP Class VI testing.
The reservoir is designed to hold up to 500 mL of sample and provides efficient mixing of product. The tapered bottom and optimally located feed and return ports reduce the system hold-up volume, which allows high concentration factors to be achieved. The reservoir lid seals tightly allowing additional sample volume or diafiltration solution to be drawn into the reservoir by vacuum created as filtrate is generated through the TFF device. This allows continuous diafiltration to be performed and eliminates the need for a transfer pump. When it’s time to retrieve your sample, simply open the valve on the reservoir outlet and pump out your sample.
* Easy-Load is a trademark of Cole-Palmer.
All fittings are simple and inexpensive to replace. Three-way valves at the reservoir inlet and outlet can be used for sample recovery or spill free addition of rinse and cleaning fluids.
- Efficient – Continuous diafiltration for desalting or buffer exchange can be performed unattended. The diafiltration buffer container is connected to the lid of the feed reservoir. By simply pulling a vacuum on the feed reservoir, new buffer is drawn into the feed reservoir at the same rate filtrate is generated. The stir plate ensures adequate mixing of the buffer addition
- Compact Design – Saves valuable bench space, making the entire fluid path easily accessible for built-in flexibility
- Process Monitoring – Pressure gauge enables monitoring of feed pressure to
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries