Whether it is biomarker discovery, oligonucleotide analysis or even the innovative fast and reliable identification of microorganisms: The microflex™ is the perfect instrument to answer questions in clinical proteomics, functional genomics and microbiology.
A compact linear-mode bench-top MALDI-TOF system designed as an easy to use, but high performance solution for basic applications. The microflex LT is integral part of the MALDI Biotyper solution for fast and reliable identification of microorganism.
This affordable, high value bench-top MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer is designed for a number of routine applications in protein and small molecule analysis as well as clinical environments. This instrument benefits from its gridless, self-cleaning ion source providing excellent sensitivity in positive ion mode. Operating under the integrated Compass™ software platform for intuitive operation especially by non-expert users and in multi-instrument laboratories, the linear-mode microflex LT is a robust and easy-to-use system for many clinical and life-science laboratories.
The performance of all Bruker Daltonics’ MALDI platforms can be enhanced with powerful proprietary AnchorChip technology. This technology provides homogeneous, exactly-positioned samples on the MALDI target for robust and rapid automated data collection, as well as up to two orders of magnitude increase in sensitivity.
Microflex LT Features:
- microScout Ion Source with state-of-the-art pulsed ion extraction
- Target area exactly ¹⁄4 of industry standard microtiter plates
- Various 96-spot target types available for specific applications
- Optional MS/MS capability with autoPSD (automated post-source decay) including pre-cursor ion selection device
- Modular design allows for future upgrades
- No maintenance oil-free vacuum technology
- WhisperModeTM erases noise pollution in the lab
- Remote on-line service capability
- microflex is integrated with Bruker Daltonics system solutions such as MALDI Biotyper, CLINPROTmicro and GENOLINK