High sensitivity measurement of all binding parameters. The MicroCal iTC200 is a highly sensitive, low volume isothermal titration calorimeter for the label-free in solution study of biomolecular interactions. It delivers direct measurement of all binding parameters in a single experiment and can analyze weak to high affinity binders, using as little as 10 µg sample. Semi-automated maintenanc...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
|Dinesh Dhurvas Chandrasekaran|
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry- Molecular Signal Processing
Read more »
"iTC200 micro calorimeter (MALVERN) uses minimum volume of samples compared to other old VP-ITC. Easy to handle and support from the company is very good! Binding data is also quite reproducible and reliable. Can be used both for chemical and biological experiments."
High sensitivity measurement of all binding parameters.
The MicroCal iTC200 is a highly sensitive, low volume isothermal titration calorimeter for the label-free in solution study of biomolecular interactions. It delivers direct measurement of all binding parameters in a single experiment and can analyze weak to high affinity binders, using as little as 10 µg sample. Semi-automated maintenance minimizes operator intervention and the system is upgradable to the fully automated MicroCal Auto-iTC200, making it ideal for laboratories where speed, sensitivity and the ability to accommodate higher workloads in the future are paramount.
The MicroCal iTC200 is designed for ease-of-use and exceptional sensitivity. Its wide affinity range enables analysis of weak to high affinity binders with exceptional reproducibility. Automated cleaning and syringe loading functions minimizes operator involvement while user-friendly software guides all operations for fast, accurate analysis.
The system directly measures heat released or absorbed during biochemical binding events, from which it calculates binding affinity (KD), stoichiometry (n), enthalpy (ΔH), and entropy (ΔS). With minimal sample preparation and system optimization data is generated quickly and easily.
- All binding parameters (affinity, stoichiometry, enthalpy and entropy) in a single experiment.
- Quick to first results with no assay development, no labeling, no immobilization and no molecular weight limitations.
- Sensitivity to investigate any biomolecular interaction using as little as 10 µg of protein.
- Directly measures millimolar to nanomolar affinities (KDS) (10-2 to 10-9 M).
- Measures nanomolar to picomolar disassociation constants using competitive binding techniques (10-9to 10-12M).
- Experimental design wizards and automated data analysis for fast and reliable analysis.
- Coin shaped cell optimizes sample mixing.
- Small cell volume – less sample consumption.
- Nonreactive Hastelloy for chemical resistance and compatibility with biological samples.
- Semi-automated cell filling, injection and cell cleaning.
- Compatible with non-aqueous solvents.
- User friendly software for fast and accurate analysis.
- Upgradable to fully automated MicroCal Auto-iTC200.
Characterizing biomolecular interactions, to:
- Confirm binding and activity
- Determine stoichiometry and thermodynamic parameters
Studying the interaction of any two biomolecules including:
- Proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, drugs and inhibitors
- Structural biology and structure-activity relationships
Drug discovery for:
- Hit validation and characterization
- Lead optimization
- Mechanism of action