High productivity measurement of multiple binding parameters.
The MicroCal Auto-iTC200 is a fully automated, low volume, highly sensitive isothermal titration calorimeter. It delivers direct, label-free in solution measurement of all binding parameters in a single experiment. Applications include characterizing molecular interactions of small molecules, proteins, antibodies, nucleic acids, lipids and other biomolecules. It can also be used to measure enzyme kinetics.
The MicroCal Auto-iTC200 combines the high sensitivity of the MicroCal iTC200 – the calorimeter core of the system – with walkaway automation, to meet the productivity needs of busy research and drug discovery laboratories. The system directly measures heat released or absorbed during biochemical binding events, from which it calculates binding affinity (KD), stoichiometry (n), enthalpy (ΔH), and entropy (ΔS). Other than preparing samples and reagents to appropriate concentrations, there is minimal assay development and time to first result is fast.
- All binding parameters (affinity, stoichiometry, enthalpy and entropy) in a single experiment.
- Quick to first result with minimal assay development, no labelling, no immobilization and no molecular weight limitations.
- Outstanding data quality for sub-millimolar to picomolar disassociation constants (10-2 to 10-12 M).
- Coin shaped cell optimizes sample mixing.
- Nonreactive Hastelloy for chemical resistance and compatibility with biological samples.
- Sensitivity to investigate any biomolecular interaction using as little as 10µg of protein.
- User-friendly experimental design wizards and automated data analysis for fast and reliable analyses.
- Samples presented in temperature controlled 96-well plate.
- Fully automated system with walk-away operation for enhanced productivity.
Characterizing biomolecular interactions, to:
- Confirm binding and activity
- Determine stoichiometry and thermodynamic parameters
Studying the interaction of any two biomolecules including:
- Proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, drugs and inhibitors
- Structural biology and structure-activity relationships
Drug discovery for:
- Hit validation and characterization
- Lead optimization
- Mechanism of action