Microbiological Safety Cabinets
Labcaire’s latest range of Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets are designed to meet the requirements of all types of Laboratories. A broad range of units are available in three different widths -800mm,1200mm and 1800mm with two types of installation,ducted or recirculated.
Designed to ensure Standards compliance:
The range of Safety Cabinets have been designed and tested to conform to and exceed the requirements of the latest British and European Standards. The units provide full compliance to BS 5726:1992 and exceed the requirements of BSEN 12469:2000. The unique design and layout of the air inflow grille ensures that an even airflow is achieved over the entire aperture to optimise containment. The membrane control panel offers full monitoring of both the airflow into the cabinet and the laminar air flow within the unit. It will alert the operator to any safety or maintenance requirements with both audible and visual alarms. The panel also controls the operation of all ancillary features such as electric, gas, formalin vaporiser and UV lighting.
A choice of Ducted or Recirculating:
When used in conjunction with the Labcaire anti-blowback valve, every Class II Cabinet can easily be connected to ductwork to exhaust air externally. Wherever ducting a cabinet is not practical, easy installation is achieved with Labcaire’s unique after-filter box which has three further features:
- an extra HEPA filter that ensures full protection
- an extra fan to ensure all airspeeds are maintained within the cabinet
- the addition of a high-efficiency Activated Carbon Filter that will absorb all fumes generated during the regular sterilisation of your cabinet with formalin.
The worksurface is constructed of 316-grade stainless steel, easily visible through the glazed sides of the cabinet and further enhanced by twin fluorescent lights above the working area.
With options to suit all your requirements:
All cabinets can be fitted with a service module instead of the right-hand side glazing panel. This module can include any combination of formalin vaporiser, natural and/or other gas outlet, electrical socket and water services. The optional UV lighting facility is operated from the control panel and is mounted in the head section.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries