The Rigaku MFM310 performs high-precision measurements not possible by optical or ultrasonic techniques. Perform thickness, density, roughness & composition of films on blanket and patterned wafers.
This sophisticated X-ray metrology tool makes it practical to perform high-throughput measurements on product and blanket wafers ranging from ultrathin single-layer films to multilayer stacks.
The MFM310 is designed with high-volume 200mm and 300mm manufacturing in mind: high-throughput thickness measurement by XRR and XRF, low-contamination wafer handling and pattern recognition-based position control for product wafer measurements, CE Marking and S2/S8 Compliance for semiconductor production clean room operation, compliance with GEM-300/HSMS and factory automation standards, high-reliability machine performance and low power consumption and cost of ownership.
MFM 310 Features:
- Micro-spot X-ray beams and pattern recognition
- High-throughput, product-wafer measurements
- Wide range of materials and applications
- High resolution and precision covering thicknesses from Ångstroms to microns
- For 200mm and 300mm wafers
- Available with 300mm factory automation
- Design based on SEMI S2 and SEMI S8