ME 2 NT / ME 2C NT
Diaphragm pumps for continuous, oil-free pumping
One-stage diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of gases and vapors at low vacuum requirement. In contrast to waterjet pumps they do not consume water and therefore do not produce any contaminated waste water in daily use. Typical applications are vacuum ovens, filtrations and multi-port manifolds for medium throughput, as well as pumping of gases and oil-free evacuation in general. The one-stage construction provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and low ultimate vacuum down to 70 mbar.
Diaphragm vacuum pumps are an excellent choice for applications with non-corrosive gases and vapors. The materials used in these pumps like aluminum and special plastics are opening a wide range of applications. The highly flexible fabric-reinforced double diaphragm made of FKM is ideal for extended operating life.
The ’C’ version, ME 2C NT with chemistry-design diaphragm is an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors. All major parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms for increased reliability and extended operating life
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- powerful, even for parallel operation of several applications
- high performance even at low vacuum levels
- very compact
- long diaphragm life and maintenance-free drive system
- high chemichal resistance (ME 2C NT)
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!