As you tour today’s cytogenetics labs, you’ll see that each assay is performed on a single slide, the preparation is highly manual and complex, and technicians are responsible for managing vital assay data. While G-banding and FISH remain as the cornerstone for genetic analysis, the growing demand cannot be supported by such a tedious and inefficient process.
The CellWriter™ Workstation from BioDot delivers precision and consistency while transforming the throughput that can be achieved in an individual lab. By combining our expertise in high throughput automation with our new patented FISHArrayTM technology (allowing multiple cytogenetic assays to be performed on a single slide), the genetic information we seek is now easy to obtain.
Streamline. CellWriter leverages BioDot’s nanoliter dispensing technology to miniaturize the FISH assay so now up to 8 individual assays can be performed on a single slide – dramatically reducing the number of slides that need to be processed and analyzed.
Automate. CellWriter automatically normalizes cell concentration, drops cells to slides for FISH or G-banding, dispenses probe and DAPI counterstain, and performs hybridization.
Integrate. The sample, probes, lot information, hybridization statistics and more can now be assigned to a barcode on the slide and easily accessed at any point in the workflow.
Perform 4 times as many assays. 4 times faster. Everyday.
Features and Benefits of the Cellwriter 480:
- Automated Cell Dropping
- Automated Probe/DAPI Dispensing
- Integrated Hybridization
- Improve Metaphase Spread Quality
- Perform Up To 8 Assays On One Slide
- Reduce Probe/Assay Cost
- Remove The Need For Rubber Cement
- 48 Slide Processing Capability
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries