See all reviews
Member since 2010
Laboratory Manager / Supervisor
Read more »
"Really great with fast load times, it has a lot of options. The equipment's hardware is nice but software is faulty with a lot of bugs. Ease of use is not fantastic. A bit pricey in comparison to other products."
The flagship Maya2000 Pro offers high quantum efficiency and high dynamic range and is responsive in the deep UV (~185-300 nm). This back-thinned 2D FFT-CCD spectrometer uses the Hamamatsu S10420 detector and is perfect for applications that require higher quantum efficiency over a broader spectral range.
Maya2000 Pro Delivers Serious Performance
- Low-noise electronics
- Low jitter triggering functions
- Optical resolution to ~0.035 nm (FWHM); resolution depends on groove density of grating and size of entrance aperture
- Multiple grating options including optional HC-1 composite grating for coverage from 175-1050 nm
- Slits available in widths of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and 200 µm
- Optional order-sorting filters to eliminate second- and third-order effects
- Detector collection lens option for enhanced signal collection
- Fully controllable strobe signals (single or continuous)
- 10 onboard digital user programmable GPIOs