See all reviews
Member since 2014
Dupont Nutrition & Health
Read more »
"The Mastersizer 3000 is a welcome upgrade from the 2000. It is easier to use with more capabilities of looking at the data and even looking at the quality of the data. The smaller sample size allows for analysis of samples that are limited in amount for testing. Services have always been very helpful and for most minute problems/questions, they have been able to be solved over the phone. I would highly recommend this product to a colleague. Before purchasing this equipment, they were very thorough in the demonstration and did not leave me with any questions. The questions I did ask were answered easily. "
The Mastersizer 3000 is the latest generation of the world’s most popular particle sizing instrument.
The Mastersizer 3000 laser diffraction particle size analyzer delivers rapid, accurate particle size distributions for both wet and dry dispersions with the minimum of effort. Measuring over the nanometer to millimeter particle size ranges, it packs exceptional performance into the smallest of footprints, bringing operator-independent measurements that every user can rely on.
The Mastersizer 3000 uses the technique of laser diffraction to measure the size of particles. It does this by measuring the intensity of light scattered as a laser beam passes through a dispersed particulate sample. This data is then analyzed to calculate the size of the particles that created the scattering pattern.
Mastersizer 3000 Features:
- Class-leading particle sizing performance in a compact footprint.
- Intuitive software with built-in expertise to ease your workload.
- Flexible reporting to display your data the way you want it.
- Rapid and effective wet dispersion.
- Fast, reliable particle size measurement of fragile and cohesive dry powders.
- Mastersizer know-how throughout, for results you can rely on.
Application notes and news
- Beyond SOPs – Exploring the Rigor and Requirements of Analytical QbD
- Malvern Instruments Mastersizer 3000 Particle Size Analyzer: New Software Speeds Method Development
- Malvern Instruments at analytica 2014
- Malvern Instruments Shows How Complementary Technologies Solve Analytical Challenges from Biopharm to Bulk ...
- Malvern Instruments Demonstrates Analytical Solutions for Entire Pharmaceutical Lifecycle at 2013 AAPS Annu...