The Mastersizer 3000 is the latest generation of the world’s most popular particle sizing instrument. The Mastersizer 3000 laser diffraction particle size analyzer delivers rapid, accurate particle size distributions for both wet and dry dispersions with the minimum of effort. Measuring over the nanometer to millimeter particle size ranges, it packs exceptional performance into the smallest o...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Dupont Nutrition & Health
Read more »
"The Mastersizer 3000 is a welcome upgrade from the 2000. It is easier to use with more capabilities of looking at the data and even looking at the quality of the data. The smaller sample size allows for analysis of samples that are limited in amount for testing. Services have always been very helpful and for most minute problems/questions, they have been able to be solved over the phone. I would highly recommend this product to a colleague. Before purchasing this equipment, they were very thorough in the demonstration and did not leave me with any questions. The questions I did ask were answered easily. "
The Mastersizer 3000 is the latest generation of the world’s most popular particle sizing instrument.
The Mastersizer 3000 laser diffraction particle size analyzer delivers rapid, accurate particle size distributions for both wet and dry dispersions with the minimum of effort. Measuring over the nanometer to millimeter particle size ranges, it packs exceptional performance into the smallest of footprints, bringing operator-independent measurements that every user can rely on.
The Mastersizer 3000 uses the technique of laser diffraction to measure the size of particles. It does this by measuring the intensity of light scattered as a laser beam passes through a dispersed particulate sample. This data is then analyzed to calculate the size of the particles that created the scattering pattern.
Mastersizer 3000 Features:
- Class-leading particle sizing performance in a compact footprint.
- Intuitive software with built-in expertise to ease your workload.
- Flexible reporting to display your data the way you want it.
- Rapid and effective wet dispersion.
- Fast, reliable particle size measurement of fragile and cohesive dry powders.
- Mastersizer know-how throughout, for results you can rely on.
Application notes and news
- Pharmaceutical Excipient Characterization
- Extending the Boundaries of QbD
- Applying Image Analysis to Support the Development of Particle Sizing Methods
- Top 10 Things to Consider When migrating to the Mastersizer 3000 from the Mastersizer 2000
- Using Laser Diffraction to Support Early Stage Product Development
- The Enduring Appeal of Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analysis
- Sampling for Particle Size Analysis
- Beyond SOPs – Exploring the Rigor and Requirements of Analytical QbD
- Malvern to Show New Analytical Systems at Pittcon 2015 and Present Five Educational Short Courses
- New Accessories for the Mastersizer 3000 Support Smarter Pharmaceutical Particle Size Analysis
- Malvern Instruments Presents Novel Products, New Software and Extended Applications for Systems A...
- Malvern Instruments Mastersizer 3000 Particle Size Analyzer: New Software Speeds Method Developme...
- Malvern Instruments at analytica 2014
- Malvern Instruments Shows How Complementary Technologies Solve Analytical Challenges from Biophar...
- Malvern Instruments Demonstrates Analytical Solutions for Entire Pharmaceutical Lifecycle at 2013...