Mastercycler® ep realplex Services
Mastercycler® ep realplex Performance Plans
The principles of real-time PCR are based upon a very limited tolerance for uncontrolled variables. Eppendorf helps to ensure continually reproducible results by offering Performance Plans that monitor the performance of your Mastercycler® ep realplex through defined timelines and procedures.
Preventive maintenance, performed by Eppendorf professionally trained repair and maintenance specialists, consists of thorough cleaning and testing of the instrument. Because the Mastercycler® ep realplex contains sensitive highend components such as fibre optics, photo-multipliers and LED arrays it is advisable to recalibrate the system at certain intervals.
Depending on parameters such as frequency of usage or environmental conditions of the laboratory, a color calibration should be performed every 12 months.
A PCR validation assay to validate the overall performance of the system is often recommended or even required in GLPcompliant environments.
Thus, our Performance Plans are tailored to address these different levels of demand.
Mastercycler ep realplex
Performance Plans Features:
* Eppendorf quality and integrity maintained
* Original Eppendorf spare parts used
* Certified calibration reports provided
* Programs are clearly outlined with no hidden fees – makes choosing and budgeting for them easy
Benefits of Preventive Maintenance:
* Ensures consistent, reliable system operation
* Confidence in results
* Audited system for GLP compliance
For more information go to www.eppendorf.com/realplex.
Performance Plans are available in selected countries only.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!