Lumina Fluorescence Spectrometer
From the magnesium fluoride coated optics to the individually configurable optical filters, the Thermo Scientific Lumina delivers performance and flexibility for research luminescence applications.
Using pre-aligned, modular monochromators and the highest-quality optical components, the Lumina provides high resolution measurements with superior sensitivity. The quality does not end at the instrument, but extends to our software and accessories that offer a complete solution to your laboratory.
A Complete Fluorescence System
• High-resolution monochromators delivers a narrow, 0.5 nm spectral bandwidth for high resolution measurements
• Variable spectral bandwidth offers the resolution you need for the compound you are analyzing
• 150 W Xenon lamp provides extremely stable illumination throughout the full wavelength range
• Customizable filters ensure the highest spectral purity by blocking excitation and scattered light
• Sensitive detector provides extended measurement ranage for the analysis of near-IR dyes, chlorophyll, or phthalocyanine compounds
• Fast scanning drive acquires data at speeds up to 6,000 nm/min
• Horizontal beam geometry provides optimum excitation to deliver the most fluorescence signal
• Large Sample Compartment easily accommodates accessories for temperature control, multi-cell holders, rapid mixing, solid sampling and polarization accessories
The Luminous software provides full control of the Lumina fluorescence spectrometer and accessories:
• Data acquisition and processing, post-run spectral analysis, system validation and diagnostic testing are all integrated into a single, convenience platform
• Intuitive method settings for measurement control
• Process data and customize reports