• Round well design with a clear flat bottom
• 2.8 mm distance between well bottoms to plate bottom
• 50µL total well volume, with recommended working volume of 5-40µL
• High base plate design is compatible with automation and for bar coding
• Validated by Molecular Devices for the FLIPR reader. Outer wells aligned for proper viewing with FLIPR
• Surface treated for enhanced cell attachment
• Ideal for miniaturized 384 well fluorescent cell-based assays
Receive your quote directly from Corning Life Sciences.
SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Reviewer(what's this)Membership Status
Member since: 2011
Organization: University of Manchester