Lockable ICRplus Settle Plates
Lockable ICRplus Settle Plates – For more than just safe transportation
The new ICRplus Settle Plates combine the high standard of ICR Settle Plates with a novel two way closure system to increase safety and reliability for active and passive Air Monitoring.
Like ICR Settle Plates, the ICRplus Settle Plates are produced under aseptic conditions, gamma-irradiated and triple-bagged, making them optimal for passive air sampling in isolators and clean rooms. Furthermore, they are also suitable for personnel monitoring, as well as active air monitoring with sieve like samplers (e.g. MAS air samplers) and passive air sampling.
CLOSED-position for safe transport and aerobic incubation
VENT-position mandatory for anaerobic / microaerophilic incubation
Lockable ICRplus Settle Plates Features & Benefits:
- Increases safety during transport between sampling area and laboratory.
- Expands incubation for the detection of anaerobic and microaerophilic microorganisms.
- Data matrix barcode on each plate: paperless and secure identification of single plates.
- Transparent, H2O2-impermeable triple-barrier packaging: safe transportation in clean rooms (ISO 5) and isolators.
- Produced in clean rooms, gamma-irradiated in final packaging: minimizes risk of contamination
- Storage at room temperature: storable at site of use, decreases storage costs.
- Long shelf life: fewer incoming goods controls and QC testing.
- High filling volume: allows prolonged exposure and incubation.
- SDA in pink plates: easily distinguish between TSA and SDA.