LMT260 XY Scanning Stage
Leica LMT260 XY Scanning Stage - Accurate and Reproducible Results.
The Leica LMT260 XY Scanning Stage sports a repeatability of 0.25 µm for a sample weight below 0.5 kg and still of 1 µm for a heavy load of 1.5 kg – all this at a resolution of 5 nm.
To accomplish this the Leica LMT260 XY Scanning Stage uses a magneto-resistive measurement system and two linear motors to produce such accurate and reproducible results with stereo microscopes.Two linear motors move the stage to the point of interest in X and Y direction swiftly and quietly. Yet, the stage can be moved manually any time. Due to absolute measurements, users will not need to reference after initializing the stage and may concentrate on their work.
The stage is also ideally suited when it comes to scanning large areas with high magnification. The software divides the sample into a grid. The stage moves along this grid to the points of interest and the camera takes pictures. The images are joined to form one high-resolution picture by the software modules Multistep of Leica Application Suite (LAS) or Tile Scans with LAS Advanced Fluorescence.
LMT260 XY Scanning Stage Benefits:
- High Precision - Receive results with an absolute position accuracy of less than 1 µm tolerance (sample weight < 0.5 kg).
- High Repeatability - Repeatability of less than 0.25 µm tolerance (sample weight < 0.5 kg).
- Quicker Results - Observe the development process of several samples in one time-lapse experiment to increase your statistical population and to optimize the output of your experiments.
- Absolute Measurements - No need to reference after powering the stage. This also allows switching the stage on during the experiment – your sample will remain in focus.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!