LightCycler® Nano Real-Time PCR InstrumentRoche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
LightCycler® Nano Instrument - Real-time PCR amplification and detection instrument for tube-based assays of up to 32 (4 x 8) samples per run, with minimal noise, footprint and weight.
Assembled from just a few building blocks, the robust LightCycler® Nano System is easy to transport and install. Up to 32 samples can be run in 0.2 ml tubes connected as strips. Fast heating and cooling is done using Peltier elements. Assay performance is supported further by a heated lid. Excitation is provided by high intensity LEDs filtered to provide light at 500 nm that is capable of exciting all fluorophores commonly used in qPCR. A prism is used to generate spectra from fluorescent emissions. These spectra are imaged using a CMOS camera.
The LightCycler® Nano Instrument is a 32-sample real-time PCR device for gene expression and genetic variation analyses in mono and dual color mode. Due to its small size, low weight and easy handling of reaction devices and software, this exceptionally silent instrument is ideal for scientists using real-time PCR for everyday use. The LightCycler® Nano Instrument is designed for life science research only and not intended for use in diagnostic procedures.
LightCycler® Nano Instrument Features:
- Quick start using templates for all major applications
- Straightforward setup and editing of sample and target information
- Intuitive use of colors in run definition and analysis plots and plate views, providing sample, target and reference gene information
- Analysis modules for absolute and relative quantification, melting curve analysis, endpoint genotyping and high-resolution melting (HRM)
- Compatible with Windows and Mac Systems
- Instrument start from a USB flash drive, using preprogrammed run definition files