LiChrospher silica columns are made with spherical, 'sil' type porous silica particles.
LiChrospher Columns Features:
- Available in 5 µm particle size
- Reversed-phase available in RP-C18, RP-18 Encapped, RP-8, RP-Select B, CN
- Normal-phase available in CN, Diol, NH2, Si
- Applications—Pharmaceuticals, aromatics
- LiChrospher RP-18—Spherical silica for acidic, neutral and basic compounds with great batch-to-batch reproducibility
- LiChrospher CN—Polar modified silica gel phases > polar and hydrophobic properties; also used in normal-phase chromatography