LFA 467 HyperFlash – Light Flash Apparatus – New Dimensions in the Measurement of Thermal Diffusivity and Conductivity – Fast, Simple, Economical.
Now more than ever, in an increasingly competitive technological environment, efficiently devised heat transfer processes are at the heart of success. Over the past two decades, NETZSCH has led the way in this technology, extending its application range from -125°C to 2800°C. Once again, true to their tradition of excellence, the LFA 467 HyperFlash sets the standard.
Effective sample throughput in the entire temperature range is guaranteed by the sample changer for up to 16 samples. Your work and cost efficiency are additionally supported by the various available cooling devices.
Measurements from -100°C (e.g., below the glass transition temperature of rubber materials) to 500°C can be carried out with a single instrument setup. Neither the furnace nor the detector has to be swapped. Different cooling systems and a variety of sensors complete the base of this true modular concept.
LFA 467 HyperFlash Features:
- Temperature range: -100°C to 500°C, with only one single furnace.
- Contactless measurement of the temperature increase with IR detector.
- Data acquisition rate: up to 2 MHz (for both temperature detection and pulse mapping) – allows for measurement times (corresponds to 10 half times) down to 1 ms for highly conductive or very thin samples (min. thickness 0.01 mm, dependent upon sample properties).
- Measuring range thermal diffusivity: 0.01 mm2/s to 1000 mm2/s.
- Measuring range thermal conductivity: < 0.1 W/(mK) to 2000 W/(mK).
- Automatic sample changer for up to 16 samples.
- ZoomOptics for optimization of the detector’s field of view.