LacSwitch II Mammalian Expression System
The LacSwitch II inducible mammalian expression system utilizes an improved vector system in which several elements of the lac operon have been modified for use in eukaryotic cells for the control of gene expression.
- Inducible method for controlling gene expression in eukaryotic cells
- pCMVLacI has CMV promoter for tighter repression of the inserted gene of interest
- pOPRSVI/MCS has 8 unique sites for directional insertion of gene of interest
- IPTG inducer has no adverse effects in eukaryotic cells
- Rapid induction within 4-8 hours