See all reviews
Member since 2008
Integrated DNA Technologies
Read more »
"Moving from gel electrophoresis to the Lapchip GX for purity assessment and quantification was such a process improvement. "
Quick and accurate analysis of RNA and DNA samples
The LabChip GX is the most accurate and advanced nucleic acid separations system available. Like its predecessor the LabChip90, the GX suite of instruments utilizes PerkinElmer's innovative microfluidics technology to perform reproducible, high-resolution, eletrophoretic separations. Whether analyzing RNA integrity for better gene expression data or assessing PCR fragments for resequencing applications, the LabChip GX instrument accelerates your research and helps you generate more meaningful data, faster.
When speed, accuracy and ease-of-use are paramount, the LabChip GX is the perfect solution. With sample acquisition time less than a minute the instrument can thoroughly analyze 96 samples in less than an hour, virtually eliminating throughput bottlenecks and improving efficiency. In addition to the instrument, the complete system also includes the LabChip GX software for data analysis. This advanced data management suite allows users to visualize results via an electropherogram or virtual gel view. Additionally it provides data in tabular form, which can then be analyzed or easily exported into a spreadsheet format.
LabChip® GX Features:
- Complete assessment of RNA quality for better gene expression data
- Exact sizing and quantitation of DNA fragments
- Extreme accuracy with resolution down to 5 bp and sensitivity of 0.1ng/ul
- Flexible with 96 and 384 well compatibility
- Comprehensive and quantitative analysis with LabChip GX software
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries