- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The massive flow of information emerging from today's genomic and proteomic research has created an urgent need for more effective ways to generate and analyze data. DNA and protein analysis has traditionally been performed using slab gel electrophoresis. However, agarose slab gel and SDS-PAGE methodologies are time consuming, labor intensive and prone to variability. The LabChip 90 System offers researchers a technologically advanced alternative by streamlining the multiple, manual steps of slab gel electrophoresis on a small microfluidic chip. High quality digital data is generated in just seconds per sample. This vast improvement over traditional slab gel methodology provides the throughput, automation and data quality that are essential for life science laboratories.
Key Advantages of LabChip Technology for DNA and Protein Analysis:
- Superior Data Quality - More precise, accurate and reproducible data than slab gels
- Versatility - Both DNA and protein analysis can be performed using the LabChip 90
- Faster Time to Result - Complete sample analysis for hundreds of samples in just a few hours, no further processing required
- Less Hands-on Time - Reduces the manual labor associated with slab gels and frees up valuable resources
- Direct Generation of Digital Data - Eliminates the need for photodocumentation
- Automated Sampling from 96- and 384-Well Plates - No additional sample preparation is needed, transfer PCR plates from a thermal cycler directly into the LabChip 90
- Quantitative Results - Sizing and concentration are reported for each sample as it is analyzed
See all reviews
Member since 2009
Read more »
"I did not get too much use out of this machine"