Highest specification rheometer bearing system.
The Kinexus ultra+ rheometer has the highest sensitivity air bearing and widest torque range, coupled with the unprecedented vertical (axial) control capabilities of the Kinexus platform, for advanced rheological testing. Unique sequence-driven rSpace software enables fully customizable test design to allow researchers to set-up and investigate tailored rheological test protocols.
The Kinexus ultra+ rheometer incorporates technological innovations that enable optimal flexibility in rheological test capabilities and protocols - for advanced research.
Kinexus ultra+ Features:
- All modes of rheological operation – stress control, shear rate control and direct strain controlled oscillation at demand strain amplitude for accurate control of sample strain history.
- Unprecedented dual-action capabilities for both shear and vertical testing.
- Highest specification air bearing with ultra-low torque offset to minimise data corrections.
- Exceptional vertical travel and gapping capabilities with ultra-responsive and highly sensitive normal force system for class-leading performance.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up - from fully customizable test design for new and advanced research capabilities to sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of complex fluids and soft solids, including dispersions, emulsions, polymer and surfactant solutions, pastes and gels.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex non-Newtonian materials actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates for a cost-effective solution addressing the widest application coverage.