Rotational Rheometer for Routine and Quality Control Testing
The Kinexus lab+ is designed to withstand the rigors of a busy Quality Control laboratory, to provide robust and reliable rheological test capabilities. Ease of use is paramount in this environment, and the rSpace software enables Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) driven rheological testing for test protocols that can be used company wide.
A modular rheometer with true 'plug and play' functionality for all measuring systems and environmental control units, Kinexus enables pioneering Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) dirven rheological testing.
Targeted at the characterization of dispersions and other complex fluids and soft solids, the Kinexus rheometer has unprecedented dual-action capabilities for both shear and vertical (or axial) testing.
Kinexus Lab+ Features:
- All modes of rheological operation – stress control, shear rate control and direct strain controlled oscillation.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up – including sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality for robust Quality Control measurements.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of complex fluids and soft solids, including dispersions, emulsions, polymer and surfactant solutions, pastes and gels.
- Modular rheometer with unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates for a cost-effective solution addressing the widest application coverage.
- Disposable plate option for curing materials
- Exceptional vertical travel and gapping capabilities offer maximum user access and flexibility for ease of sample loading.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex non-Newtonian materials actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Dynamic shear rheometer configuration for routine and QC testing of asphalt binders.