IX83 - Fully-Motorised and Automated Inverted Microscope System
See all reviews
Member since 2001
Ngee Ann Poly
Read more »
"The instrument is quite simple and easy to use, very good after sales services and its value for money. Surely recommended to other colleagues for their various applications."
The IX83 inverted microscope from Olympus: Open access meets motorisation for intuitive and flexible life science microscopy
Olympus has released the IX83 microscope, the most advanced member of the new IX3 series of inverted imaging systems for life science researchers. The IX83 allows any user to rapidly and effortlessly obtain expert results, without the need for in-depth microscopy knowledge. This includes reliable long-term time-lapse imaging of living cells, as well as high-end fluorescence applications such as total internal reflection fluorescence (TIRF) microscopy. Every component of the light path, from the illuminator to the optics, is dedicated to imaging of the highest quality with minimal loss of light across a range of brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescent illumination options. This also includes an expanded field of view, increasing the amount of your sample you can reliably capture. With a unique ‘open access’ frame design and touch panel operating system, users can mould the components and controls to best suit their workflow. In this way, the IX83 microscope systems offer a new level of usability and application flexibility for life science research.
Application notes and news
- Olympus to Highlights Flexible Microscopy Imaging Solutions at MMC2014
- Olympus to Present Latest in Open Source Microscopy for Live Cell Imaging at EMBO 2013
- Olympus Introduces New Advanced Optical Modules for IX3 Series to Extend Flexibility and Performance in Liv...
- Evolving High Content Screening with the Olympus IX83 Inverted Microscope Frame
- Olympus Present Open Source Microscope Concept at FOM 2013
- The IX83 Inverted Microscope from Olympus: Open Access Meets Motorization for Intuitive and Flexible Life S...
- The New Olympus IX3 Series Launched at The European Microscopy Congress