Excellent controllability, extremely small control fluctuations, low-vibration operation and impressive energy savings provide the added value from this perfect adaptation of Peltier technology. With its extensive range of appliances with Peltier elements for heating and cooling – such as the IPP Peltier-cooled incubator, the HPP constant climate chamber, the IPS cooled storage incubator and the Peltier-cooling unit for waterbaths – Memmert is the market leader in this technologically sophisticated segment.
- Temperature range 0°C up to +70 °C
- 5 model sizes 30 to 750
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- Double doors standard for all models: Prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimum view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
- Fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transfer and optimum temperature distribution
The IPP Peltier-cooled incubator offers minimum energy consumption with maximum benefit to the environment, as in contrast to compressor technology, energy is only required when you need to heat or cool down. The working chamber of the IPP is completely sealed off from the environment. The advantages for you: minimal risk of the sample drying out, condensation formation during the cooling down process takes place outside the working chamber on the Peltier element. Another valuable bonus: since the IPP cooled incubator does not need a compressor, it saves space in the laboratory.
If you just want to store microbiological samples, specifically over long periods and at constant temperatures, we recommend our IPS cooled storage incubators. For large volumes in conjunction with rapid temperature changes, the Memmert ICP compressor-cooled incubator is recommended.
65 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each Memmert cooled incubator:
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and AtmoCONTROL software
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature values of all Peltier-cooled incubators are measured according to DIN 12880: 2007-05
- Each Peltier-cooled incubator is safety-tested