Medium Low-Capacity Column for Aliphatic and Aromatic Amines and Polyamines
The IonPac® CS14 is a medium low-capacity carboxylate-functionalized cation-exchange column for the determination of aliphatic, aromatic, and polyvalent amines. Sample matrices include environmental waters; power plant waters treated with ammonium, morpholine or ethanolamine; chemical additives; chemical process solutions; scrubber solutions; plating baths; industrial solvents; and wastewater.
The CS14 column can be used with isocratic or gradient methanesulfonic acid or sulfuric acid eluents to resolve a variety of amines from the Group I and II cations. Solvent and elevated temperature may be required for efficient elution of hydrophobic amines.
IonPac® CS14 Cation-Exchange Column Features:
- For amine separations, including aliphatic amines, aromatic amines, and polyamines
- For hydrophobic and polyvalent amines
- For polar amines including alkanolamines and alkylamines
- For moderately hydrophobic amines
- Compatible with organic solvents
- Particle Size: 8 µm
- Length: 50, 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 4.0 mm