The Thermo Scientific AS23 carbonate eluent anion-exchange column is specifically designed for trace bromate in drinking water. Its high capacity and selectivity enables determination of bromate in drinking water at the low μg/L level. The AS23 meets the performance requirements of U.S EPA Methods 300.0 and 300.1.
- Optimized for isocratic carbonate/bicarbonate eluent
- Recommended column for trace bromate in drinking water matrices
- Meets performance requirements specified in US EPA Methods 300.0 and 300.1
- Ideal alternative for AS9-HC oxyhalide and inorganic anion applications
- Simple, accurate eluent preparation with the AS23 Eluent Concentrate
- Optimized for a 30 °C operating temperature to ensure reproducible retention times
- Compatible with organic solvents to enhance analyte solubility
The AS23 is designed for the analysis of oxyhalides and the common inorganic anions including fluoride, chlorite, bromate, chloride, nitrite, bromide, chlorate, nitrate, phosphate, and sulfate in drinking water, ground water, wastewater, and other diverse sample matrices.
The AS23 is the newest carbonate eluent column recommended for the analysis of oxyhalides including bromate. It can be used in combination with the Eluent Generator and the Electrolytic pH Modifier (EPM) which automatically produces potassium carbonate/bicarbonate eluents from water. The AS23 is an ideal alternative, using carbonate-bicarbonate eluents, for AS9-HC applications.