See all reviews
Member since 2011
TU Berlin : Technical University of Berlin
Read more »
"The system is very easy to handle and you get really good results. But if you have any problems with any damaged fraction of the device it takes month (up to 4) to get it repaired by INGENY."
The INGENYphorU system is built around the patented U-shaped spacer.
With this spacer design gel casting can be done with the gel sandwich and the comb in the electrophoresis cassette. The cassette holds two 28 x 18 cm gels. Combs are available in 20-well, 32-well and 48-well.
A buffer system as well as other accessories are available.
- Buffer flow in top compartment adjustable from outside
- Loading voltage (12 V) available with lid open; concentrate your sample at the bottom of the well
- Heating continues with lid open
- Accurate temperature control (to within 0.1 °C)
- Non corroding titanium terminals; stronger platinum-iridium electrodes