See all reviews
Member since 2011
Max Planck Institute for Marine Biology
Read more »
"The Infinite 200 plate reader is a robust machine. The possibility to measure 16 samples at once speeds up daily work a lot. Problems with the wave length accuracy we had in the beginning were solved quickly, communication with the customer service was fast and good. The control software is straight forward and self explaining, operations can be selected via drag and drop to build up individual programs."
The Infinite® 200 PRO NanoQuant was the first microplate reader to be developed specifically for absorbance applications with small sample size. This sensitive plate reader meets highest spectrometer capabilities covering the UV to NIR spectral range and is available with Tecan’s Quad4 monochromators™ or with UV-stable filters, and can detect DNA concentrations as low as 1 ng/μl. This affordable plate reader represents a simplified version of the standard Infinite® 200 PRO multimode reader and is compatible with Tecan’s patent pending NanoQuant Plate™.
Tecan's NanoQuant Plate™
A powerful tool for nucleic acid applications for measuring DNA- or RNA- quantification, for quality control and labeling efficiency.
The latest i-control™ software includes new application-oriented features which enables more user comfort with the established methods by a minimum of user interventions, e.g. DNA or RNA quantification.
Depending on the application needs, DNA or RNA samples can be measured either with the NanoQuant Plate with low sample volume of 2 µl to conserve most of your precious samples, or e.g. half-area well plates can be used with a volume of 20 µl without wasting any volume of the measured sample.
• DNA/RNA quantification during sample preparation for PCR-based assays, such as in research, genetics, forensics and blood banking laboratories
• Measuring the labeling efficiency of dye-labeled samples, such as for FISH- and microarray-based experiments
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!