In the laboratory, our incubator is ideal for all applications with temperatures up to +80°C – specifically for incubating living cultures at +37 °C. Thanks to the finely-tuned control technology, critical temperature overshoots are completely ruled out, valuable loads are therefore warmed up particularly carefully.
- Temperature range up to +80 °C
- 8 model sizes 30 to 750
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- Natural convection or forced air circulation N/F
- Double doors (interior glass, exterior stainless steel) for a clear view without a drop in temperature
- Activation of sterilisation routine via ControlCOCKPIT (TwinDISPLAY)
To guarantee optimum air circulation in the incubator chamber even when it is fully loaded, both model variants SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY are available with an adjustable air fan. Since our unique all-round surface heating is optimally geared to both natural convection and forced air circulation, the fan can be switched off entirely for sensitive samples and for samples which may not be exposed to air turbulence.
In accordance with the German Law on Medical Products (Directive 93/42/EEC), the incubators INplus /IFplus can be used for the warming of irrigation solutions and infusions.
65 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each of our incubators:
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and AtmoCONTROL software
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature values of all incubators are measured according to DIN 12880: 2007-05
- Each incubator is safety-tested
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!