Introducing the new In-Vivo Xtreme, our next-generation multi-modal optical and X-ray small animal imaging system. Beneath its sleek, contemporary design, Xtreme provides the ultimate combination of sensitivity, speed and flexibility to meet the most demanding challenges and broadest range of applications for molecular imaging.
Designed for researchers with demanding requirements for high sensitivity luminescence, fluorescence, radioisotopic and radiographic imaging, the In-Vivo Xtreme enables users to precisely match camera choice with their specific research needs, performance criteria and budget. Xtreme’s unique modular architecture also allows users to upgrade their camera as new technology evolves and research requirements change - all within the same footprint.
Application notes and news
- Planar Imaging of 99mTc Labeled SPECT Probes in Living Mice Using the In-Vivo Xtreme Platform with Radioiso...
- Bruker Opens New Preclinical Imaging Center of Excellence for the Americas
- Bruker Introduces New Multimodal Preclinical Imaging Animal Bed
- The University of Notre Dame Forms Partnership with Bruker Corp. To Develop Top Imaging Facility
- Bruker to Exhibit Latest Innovations in Preclinical Imaging at AACR
- Cutting-Edge Imaging Technologies & Strategies in Pre-Clinical Small Animal Research