In Situ Cell Death Detection Kit, AP
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
Kit for the detection and quantification of apoptotic cell death on a single-cell level by light microscopy in immunocyto- and immunohistochemistry Benefits Sensitive: The maximum intensity...read more
Kit for the detection and quantification of apoptotic cell death on a single-cell level by light microscopy in immunocyto- and immunohistochemistry
- Sensitive: The maximum intensity of labeling (cell staining) of apoptotic cells is higher than the nick translation method.
- Fast: The use of fluorescein-dUTP allows analysis of the samples directly after the TUNEL reaction, but before the addition of the secondary detection system.
- Convenient: The direct labeling procedure using fluorescein-dUTP allows verification of the efficiency of the TUNEL reaction during the assay procedure.
- Accurate: Identification of apoptosis at a molecular level (DNA-strand breaks) and identification of cells at the very early stages of apoptosis.
- Flexible: No substrate included; provides the opportunity to select the staining procedure of choice.