The Imprint® DNA Modification Kit contains all of the reagents necessary for complete bisulfite conversion and subsequent purification of DNA samples. DNA is chemically denatured to allow bisulfite reagent to react specifically with single-stranded DNA, thereby deaminating cytosine and creating a uracil residue. Converted DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications including Methylation-Specific PCR, methylation sequencing, and pyrosequencing, as well as methylation microarray.
• Only 50 picograms of DNA or 20 cells are required
• Procedure takes less than 2 hours
• Greater than 99% conversion rate
• Extremely low degradation
• Option of convenient one-step protocol
• Consistent and reproducible Bisulfite Modification