iDus LDC-DD 416
Andor’s new iDus 416 CCD platform boasts a unique combination of very low dark noise and very high QE, offering unrivalled sensitivity in the near-infrared. This makes it the ideal detector for NIR Raman and Photoluminescence, reducing greatly acquisition times and removing the need for inconvenient LN2 cooling.
iDus 416 CCD Features and Benefits:
- Low dark current - 10x better than Back-Illuminated Deep-Depletion NIMO sensors, best SNR in the NIR.
- Peak QE up to 95% - Best detection capability in the NIR.
- 15 μm pixels - Ideal for high resolution spectroscopy.
- 30 mm wide sensor - Superior simultaneous band-pass capture
Fringe suppression technology as standard - Optical etalonning virtually eliminated.
- TE cooling down to -95°C - Critical for elimination of dark current detection limit - no inconvenience associated with LN2
- Ultravac™ - Critical for sustained vacuum integrity and to maintain unequalled cooling and QE performance year after year.
- USB 2.0 connection - Ideal for laptop operation.
- Compact and rugged platform - Ideal for OEM integration & laboratory setups.
- Solis software for Spectroscopy - Comprehensive, user-friendly interface for simultaneous detector & spectrograph control
- Software Development Kit (SDK) - Ease of control integration into complex setups: Matlab, Labview, Visual Basic or C/C++