ICP Cooled Incubators
Our ICP compressor-cooled incubator offers great results whenever a rapid and precise changeover between heating and cooling phases in ramp operation is required. Due to the finely tuned control technology, temperatures exactly reach the setpoint values without the need for energy-intensive bursts of power.
- Temperature range up to 60 °C
- 5 model sizes 55, 110, 260, 450, 750
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- Double doors standard for all models: Prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimum view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
- Day/night simulation (24-hour cycle) programmable in conjunction with interior lighting (optional)
- Very good air circulation in the working chamber through sophisticated ventilation technology
- Intelligent defrosting function
The air jacket temperature control system ensures that the working chamber is perfectly sealed off from the outside. The advantages: rapid and precise temperature control, no evaporator-related drying out of samples, no icing of the cooling unit, no de-humidification of the inner chamber.
With the help of our model selection, you can find the right model for your needs, with dimensioned model sketches and extensive technical data for download.
For work predominantly close to the ambient temperature, the extremely energy-saving Memmert Peltier-cooled incubator IPP is recommended. If you just want to store samples in biology, biotechnology, the pharmaceutics or food industry, specifically over long periods and at constant temperatures, we we recommend our IPS storage chamber with a chamber volume of 749 litres.
60 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each of our appliances:
- The modular manufacturing concept in accordance with the principle of equal parts enables a highly varied and cost-effective production
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, Celsius software, integrated log memory and chip cards (features dependent on the controller class)
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature values of all cooled incubators are measured according to DIN 12880:2007-05
- Each cooled incubator is safety-tested
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries