iCAP™ 7600 ICP-OES
The Thermo Scientific™ iCAP 7600 ICP-OES is designed for the most demanding analysis challenges, with highest thru-put, sensitivity and detection limits.
The instrument incorporates an integrated sample loop, delivering the sample to the plasma in the most efficient method to drive increased productivity. The iCAP 7600 ICP-OES maximizes scalability and advanced accessory connectivity to support expanding requirements.
Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Optical Emission Spectrometry (OES) is a well established and powerful technique for the analysis and quantification of trace elements in both liquid and solid samples.
iCAP™ 7600 ICP-OES Features:
- Ideal for high-throughput contract laboratories and R&D facilities in most fields of application
- Great for analyzing challenging or aggressive sample matrices—from pharmaceuticals to materials science and beyond
- Maximized scalability and accessory connectivity to support expanding lab requirements
- With ultra-fast analysis, high accuracy and ease of use, this system will boost your laboratories trace analysis through-put.
- Powerful Sprint valve and analysis mode to enable ultra-high-speed analysis
- Rugged, reliable performance with the power and stability to cope with the most difficult sample matrices
- High efficiency light transmission and excellent resolution, sensitivity and detection capability
- Free choice of wavelengths over 166–847nm and optimum signal-to-noise measurements at all concentrations
- Extremely high stability and a thermostatically controlled polychromator for extended analytical runs with fewer re-calibrations
- Minimized task times and maximized automation with Thermo Scientific™ Qtegra™ Intelligent Scientific Data Solution™ software
- The superb versatility offered by this ICP-OES analyzer makes it a truly indispensable trace analysis solution.
- Precise, stable delivery of all gas flows for plasma stability, irrespective of changes in atmospheric conditions
- Easy peripheral connectivity for advanced techniques such as laser ablation
- Integral mass-flow controller for the delivery of additional gases with more complex applications
- A range of sample handling kits and auto-samplers for simple, effective configuration and optimum analytical performance, enabling a range of solutions
- Dedicated Radial plasma or Duo (Axial and Radial) plasma view configurations available
- Integrated hydride generation system accessory for sub-ppb performance for hydride forming elements