The Thermo Scientific™ iCAP 7600 ICP-OES is designed for the most demanding analysis challenges, with highest thru-put, sensitivity and detection limits.
The instrument incorporates an integrated sample loop, delivering the sample to the plasma in the most efficient method to drive increased productivity. The iCAP 7600 ICP-OES maximizes scalability and advanced accessory connectivity to support expanding requirements.
Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Optical Emission Spectrometry (OES) is a well established and powerful technique for the analysis and quantification of trace elements in both liquid and solid samples.
Sample Introduction System:
- Integrated Sprint valve with customizable sample loop for Sprint analyses for aqueous or organic sample matrices
- Open-architecture sample introduction system enables easy access to peristaltic pump, nebulizer, spray chamber and torch
- Bayonet torch fitting for easy assembly/disassembly
- Clip-together sample introduction system for easy re-configuration and maintenance
- Enhanced Matrix Tolerance (EMT) torch design improves the handling of high matrix samples
- 4-channel, mini peristaltic pump with a unique drain sensor, provides smooth, low noise signals and safe operation
- Optical drain sensor detects liquid flow from the spray chamber and automatically switches the plasma off in case of incorrect drainage, saving samples, gas and power
Plasma and RF Generator:
- Robust swing frequency, solid-state RF plasma generator efficiently couples with any sample type and has no power tubes to replace
- Choice of dedicated Radial or Duo (axial and radial) plasma viewing
- Low gas purge flow rates for the optical system help reduce running costs
- High-transmission optical design for exceptional sensitivity
- High-resolution echelle spectrometer increases accuracy by reducing spectral overlap
- Thermostatically controlled polychromator with thermal-break design enhances long-term stability, allowing extended analytical runs without recalibration
- Charge Injection Device (CID) detector: CID-86
- Free, continuous choice of wavelengths in the range 166 to 847nm
- Resistance to adjacent-pixel blooming, reducing false positive results in complex sample matrices
- Non-destructive readout and random access integration increase signal-to-background ratio and detection limits
- Fullframe imaging gives a complete spectral snapshot of the sample for qualitative and semi-quantitative analysis of any element
- Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution platform software, for ultimate scalability, with advanced accessory support
Recommended for: The most demanding analysis requirements, with highest thru-put, sensitivity and detection limits.