iCAP™ 7400 ICP-OES
The Thermo Scientific™ iCAP 7400 ICP-OES is ideal for QA/QC and contract laboratories requiring highest sensitivity from full wavelength coverage.
Utilizing the latest technique designs, the instrument achieves an advanced level of performance for regulatory compliance, extensive and routine liquids applications with the minimum of user set-up and maintenance. The iCAP 7400 ICP-OES offers laboratories broad analytical capabilities with stability and sensitivity combined with a low cost of analysis.
Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Optical Emission Spectrometry (OES) is a well established and powerful technique for the analysis and quantification of trace elements in both liquid and solid samples. The iCAP 7400 ICP-OES combines analytical performance and ease of use in its hardware and Qtegra ISDS platform software. The wealth of available options and accessories for this instrument provide the versatility to handle a wide-range of applications. The iCAP 7400 ICP-OES is ideal to support QA/QC and contract laboratories.
iCAP™ 7400 ICP-OES Features:
- Perfect to support QA/QC and contract laboratories
- Suited to mid-range sample throughputs
- Increase Productivity through Performance
- High-efficiency light transmission and excellent resolution, sensitivity and detection
- Free choice of wavelengths over 166–847nm and optimum signal-to-noise measurements
- Dedicated Radial plasma or Duo plasma view configurations to suit sample type and elements of interest
- Improved long-term signal stability using a mass flow-controlled nebulizer gas flow
- Flexible Thermo Scientific™ Qtegra™ Intelligent Scientific Data Solution™ Software to minimize task times and maximize automation for accuracy and productivity
- Designed for flexibility, the iCAP 7400 ICP-OES can be customized for a range of challenging matrices and sample volumes, adding value to your laboratory’s capabilities.
- A range of auto-sampler accessories allow you to run 180-720 liquid samples unattended
Speed mode enables analysis of larger sample loads
- Intelligently grouped wavelengths enhance data acquisition speed and increase sample throughput
- Integrated hydride generation system accessory yields sub-ppb performance for hydride forming elements
- Sample handling kits are available for organic/volatile solvent-based solutions and for hydrofluoric acid solutions or high solids solutions