Teledyne Leeman Lab's Hydra II AF - For Sub ppt Detection and a Wide Dynamic Range.
Hydra II AF operates on the principal of cold vapor atomic fluorescence (CVAF) and is available in two configurations. The first is the core Hydra II AF which provides a detection limit of 0.1 ppt and a dynamic range that extends to the high ppb level.
The Hydra IIAF is a fully automated cold vapor atomic fluorescence Hg analyzer designed for compliance with US EPA and EN Methods. It delivers a detection limit of 0.1 ppt, a dynamic range that extends to 250 ppb and productivity tools that are unmatched by any other CVAF. Tools like advanced high concentration protection and an autosampler that holds up to 270 samples. If you require even lower limits of detection, please take a look at the Hydra IIAF Gold which includes a gold amalgamation system for preconcentration of Hg.
Hydra II AF Features:
- Achieve ultralow d.l.s with Hydra's proprietary fluorescence cell - Detection limits as low as 0.1 ppt in simple fluorescence mode.
- Minimize the need for dilutions and reruns with Hydra's large dynamic range - 0.1 ppt up to 250 ppb.
- Achieve higher stability - Flow through rinse minimizes sample to sample carryover. Smart rinse minimizes time associated with the rinse step. Automatic baseline correction yields significant stability improvements.
- Run more samples with Hydra's high capacity autosampler - Up to 270 samples.
- Hydra II's advanced over-range protection system will prevent productivity loses by preventing system contamination (and reruns) from samples that contain unexpectedly high concentrations of Hg.
- Analysis times of well under 2 minutes per sample.