Hyborg - cylindrical DNA and protein analysis
Hyborg is a fully automated device for processing and analysing hybcells (cylindrical DNA and protein microarrays).
Hyborg integrates thermocycler, hybridisation station and scanner into a single device. All processing steps - from temperature profiles or exchange of liquids to multi-color scanning - are computer-controlled and documented.
Hyborg's concept of totally integrated automation guarantees maximum reproducibility of assays. Autonomous processing of up to 96 hybcells reduces hands-on-time to a minimum and provides maximum ease of use.
Application notes and news
- Fast and Cost-Effective Pathogen Diagnosis on an Automated DNA/Protein Diagnostics Platform Based on Cylind...
- Compact Sequencing Technology for KRAS Companion Diagnostic Testing
- Hybcode PCR Technology for Rapid C. Diff Detection
- Highly Specific Detection of Bacteria and Fungi with Hybcell compact-sequencing
- Compact Sequencing Technology: A Precise and Fast Method to Revolutionize Personalised Medicine
- Anagnostics Partnership Announced for Rapid Identification of Sepsis
- Ramcon A/S (Denmark) distributes and supports Anagnostics Products for Drugs of Abuse, Pharmacogenetic and ...
- Revolutionary hybcell Technology for Fast & Sensitive KRAS Testing
- Anagnostics Hybcell Technology to be used for Drug Development