HT3™ Static and Dynamic Headspace Analyzer
Static Headspace analysis is a time-tested and robust technique for the analysis of volatile compounds in almost any matrix.
The popularity of the technique is due to Headspace analysis providing a clean, reliable result. Teledyne Tekmar draws on our experience as a leader in low-level VOC analysis with the introduction of a next generation Headspace instrument, the HT3™ Static and Dynamic Headspace System. Dramatic improvements in sensitivity are achieved with the new Dynamic Headspace option, while maintaining the ruggedness and reliability of a traditional Static Headspace instrument.
HT3™ Static and Dynamic Headspace Analyzer Features:
- The HT3 comes with a standard integrated, 60-position autosampler, providing true walk away automation.
- The entire sample path is Siltek™ and can be heated up to 300oC thus minimizing analyte carryover. Different loop sizes ranging from 100µL to 5mL may be used depending on application.
- Easy access to sample path allows for trouble-free removal, maintenance and safety.
- The platen heater offers a 10-position, highly regulated heating chamber. Temperatures are controlled up to 300oC in increments of 1oC.
- The patented MFC has the ability to control pressure and flow to assure consistent volume control regardless of external conditions for all samples.
- Two-Stage Needle design allows for the continuous sweeping so critical to dynamic headspace analysis.
- Sorbent traps allow for dynamic compound concentration and are available in a variety of sorbent packing materials.