HPLC Columns - SiliaChrom®
With a choice of over 40 different phases (and we continue to develop additional, unique and powerful HPLC sorbents) our SiliaChrom series of HPLC columns surely has the reversed or normal phase you need for your application.
Mostly made from a silica-based sorbent, we carefully monitor the manufacturing process, from raw material synthesis to packing, ensuring you that our HPLC columns are of the highest quality.
All columns are packed using a consistent proprietary packing process to achieve a uniform and stable bed, for a long lifespan and column-to-column reproducibility.
SiliaChrom HPLC Columns Features:
- Excellent column efficiency.
- Long lifetime and column-to-column reproducibility.
- Broad pH range from 0.8 to 12.
- Compatibility with 100% aqueous and organic mobile phases.
- High surface coverage presenting no bleeding for LC-MS applications.
- Guard columns are also available.
- Phase: C18, C8, C4, C1, Silica, Amide, Amine, Cyano, Diol, HILIC, PFP, Phenyl, SCX, SAX
- Particle Size: 2.2, 2.5, 3, 5, 10 µm
- Pore Size: 100, 150, 300 Å
- Length: 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 4.6, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 mm