- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The GripTips together with VIAFLO pipettes form an integral system. Pipette tip and pipette were designed to fit perfectly together. As a result, the loading and attachment forces of the tips could be reduced to minimize wrist related stresses. In addition, the system provides a perfect tip sealing and reliably prevents tips from accidently falling off during pipetting. Consistent and safe pipetting guaranteed!
Available in five volumes (12.5 µl, 125 µl, 300 µl, 1250 µl and 5000 µl) GripTips come in bulk or stackable boxes (non-sterile, sterile and filtered) featuring colour-coded inserts that correspond to the volume ranges of the VIAFLO pipettes. The 12.5 µl and 125 µl GripTips come in 384-fold configuration, so the same tips and boxes can be used with 16-channel VIAFLO pipettes as well.
The GREEN CHOICE is an environmentally friendly packaging of GripTips. Each GREEN CHOICE contains five GripTip inserts of non-sterile or pre-sterilized GripTips to refill the current tip boxes.
Features and benefits:
• GripTips snap onto the tip fitting of VIAFLO pipettes, which prevents tips from falling off.
• Reduced tip attachment and ejection forces for comfortable, stress-free pipetting.
• Precise and consistent tip seal ensures that all tips on a multichannel pipette are precisely at an identical height for reliable touch offs and consistent pipetting results.
Application notes and news
- Sample Handling Made Easy with the Multichannel Electronic Tip Spacing Pipette!
- INTEGRA to Showcase Liquid Handling Systems and Consumables at SLAS2013
- INTEGRA VIAFLO Announces Next Generation of Pipette Tips
- GripTips® Pipet Tips for use with Viaflo’s Vision® and VOYAGER® Electronic Pipettors
- VIAFLO Announces VISION™ Single Channel Electronic Pipettes Featuring the World’s Fastest Volume Selection ...
- Viaflo’s Vision® and Voyager® Electronic Pipettors Provide Practical Solutions for Every Laboratory