See all reviews
Member since 2006
Sigma Tau Pharmaceuticals Inc
Read more »
" The software is user friendly and it allows me to reduce experimental time. It is very useful the customization of experimental protocol and the possibility to create a new one. The flexibility to have different detection systems, luminescence, fluorescence, UV allows me to expand my application fields. "
The GloMax®-Multi+ Detection System combines the superior performance expected from single-mode instruments with the functionality of multiple modes. Detection modes include Fluorescence Intensity, Luminescence and UV-Visible Absorbance. The system works alone as a standalone workstation in the laboratory, freeing computing resources from data capture, so more resources can be directed toward analysis.
Key features include:
• Measurement Techniques: Luminescence, fluorescence and UV-Vis absorbance capabilities.
• Flexible Modular Configuration: Modular system grows with your needs.
• Factory-Installed Shaker: Enables shaking in either linear or orbital mode.
• Optional Heater Available: Allows precise temperature control from 2°C above room temperature to 45°C +/– 0.75 °C.
• Dedicated Luminometer Performance: Sensitive to approximately 3 × 10–21 moles of luciferase with over 8 logs of dynamic range.
• Multiplex Cell-Based Assays: Obtain more data from each experiment.
• Engineered to Minimize Sample Cross-Talk: Expect reliable results in all read modes.
• Simple-to-Use Drag-and-Drop Protocol Composer: Easily develop complex protocols.
• Convenient, Standalone Operation: Eliminate bottlenecks and free analysis resources.
• Injector Systems: Both single and dual injectors are available.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries