Genomic and Proteomic Applications - Microarrays
Advanced solutions for improved microarray processing and detection
The rapidly evolving technology of microarrays provides a powerful tool to improve a variety applications in the field of molecular biology. To generate high quality, reliable data, great care must be taken in all steps of a microarray experiment. To enhance the sensitivity, reproducibility and throughput of microarrays, the standardization through automation is a key to eliminate multiple variables of the experiment and thus increase quality and consistency of the results.
With the HS series of hybridization stations and the LS series of laser scanners Tecan offers are a range of instruments designed to fully automate microarray processing and data analysis for a variety of genomic and proteomic applications. State-of-the-art technology combines ease-of-use with advanced features for outstanding application flexibility, quality and performance.
- Gene expression profiling
- Gene discovery and function analysis
- Pharmacogenomic and toxicogenomic studies
- Pathway detection
- Mutation detection and analysis
- SNP detection and analysis
- Array comparative genomic hybridization (aCGH)
- Genetic and infectious disease detection
- Genetically modified organism (GMO) detection
- Profiling of biomarkers
- Analysis of protein activities
- Autoimmune and inflammatory disease detection
- Allergy screening
- In situ hybridization (ISH)
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!