G:BOX Chemi XRQ - Fluorescence & Chemiluminescence
Gel imaging for fluorescence and chemiluminescence applications
The G:BOX Chemi XRQ gel doc system is the replacement for the G:BOX Chemi XR5. The new XRQ features a next generation CCD camera which has higher quantum efficiency (QE) and with lower noise levels, makes this system the perfect choice for extended fluorescence applications and chemiluminescent Western blots. Like all Syngene systems, it is powered by the groundbreaking GeneSys automatic control software. GeneSys now has an improved interface making rapid image capture even easier, along with a unique user protocol feature enabling one-click selection of commonly used methods.
The G:BOX Chemi XRQ features 4 million pixel imaging utilising one of Syngene’s brand new CCD cameras. As with all Syngene Chemi systems, cameras are cooled to provide virtually noise free images with perfect backgrounds. Whether using the system for standard fluorescence applications such as DNA, or for chemiluminescence imaging, the G:BOX Chemi XRQ will give you high quality results.
The stylish design with modular construction includes motor-driven lenses and filter wheels with the option of including a range of lighting choices for both Epi and transillumination applications.
The system comes complete with unlimited copies of GeneTools analysis software.
Why buy this product
With the new GeneSys control software the user simply has to tell the G:BOX Chemi XRQ the sample type and dye and leave the rest to the automated capture system. Images are produced quickly with the minimum of effort. No other system on the market offers this level of control.
The new 4m pixel system with high quantum efficiency offers greater sensitivity. The addition of cooling enables longer exposures to be used which can be a necessity for some fluorescence applications and definitely for chemiluminescence.
The new design of G:BOX Chemi XRQ enables the user to use a range of options. This includes the latest LED fluorescence lighting modules for Epi illumination, providing the user with the ability to perform coloured fluorescent, multiplex and colorimetric imaging.
G:BOX Chemi XRQ
The XRQ is a superb flexible system suitable for all your fluorescence imaging needs and also for low light level chemiluminescence from blots and plates.
The XRQ has 16 million effective pixels with a standard image output of 4 million pixels. The sensor is one of the new generation sensors which has exceptional Quantum Efficiency (QE), meaning that the camera is very sensitive indeed. This makes it perfect for low light applications like Western blot chemiluminescence samples. With the XRQ you are guaranteed superb images of gels, blots and plates. The camera has a 16 bit maximum dynamic range.
Naturally the camera is cooled and has very low noise so imaging chemiluminescent samples is easy. Using GeneSys software makes capture of any sample a simple, automatic process. Exposure times of many hours are possible and always result in clean, crisp images.
The G:BOX XRQ is a highly versatile system capable of imaging all routine samples, EtBr and safe alternatives, SYBR, coomassie plus chemi blots, colony plates and many fluorescent applications including red, green and blue excitation.
The XRQ comes with a UV transilluminator, a UV to white light converter and epi white LED. It is simple and cost effective to fit epi UV, blue, green and red lighting either at time of purchase or later. There is a seven position motor driven filter wheel. The entire system is fully motor driven with lens feedback, filter wheel, lighting and exposure time, all controlled, regulated and optimised through the powerful GeneSys acquisition software.
The XRQ offers high performance at an affordable cost, it is suitable for a lab using many sample types requiring versatility whilst retaining simplicity.
Application notes and news
- Stain-Free Method for Western Blotting
- Imaging Criterion™ TGX Stain-Free™ Gels Compared to Standard Coomassie Staining Procedures Using G:BOX Imag...
- Multiplexing LI-COR® Infra Red 680LT and 800 Dyes
- G:BOX iChemi Image Analyzer and KPL Chemiluminescent Substrates make Detecting Proteins in Picogram and Fem...
- G:BOX iChemi for Rapid Multiplex Analysis
- Imaging Sypro Ruby and Deep Purple stained gels with G:BOX Chemi HR16 & XT16
- G:BOX Chemi HR16 & XT16 for Imaging Ribonuclease Protection Assays
- G:BOX Chemi HR16 for imaging large gold stained immunoblots allows rapid and safe analysis of 200 kD diseas...
- New G:BOX Chemi XRQ Image Analysis System from Syngene Offers Affordable, High Performance Multi-Applicatio...
- New Stain-Free Gel Visualization Application of Syngene’s G:BOX System
- Maastricht University Science Programme uses SDI’s Syngene G:BOX Chemi
- Syngene's G:BOXChemi Used in Microbial Research at Wageningen UR
- Syngene's G:BOX XR5 is Being Utilized at The University of Cambridge
- G:BOX Chemi XT4 for Whole Plant Imaging Application
- New Study Shows G:BOX Chemi IR6 Rapidly Captures Western Blot Images
- New IR Imaging Application of Syngene G:BOX Chemi Systems
- New System Makes Imaging all Types of Gel or Blot Quick and Easy
- G:BOX Chemi XT Analyser Accurately Detects DNA and Proteins Associated with Tumour Generation
- Automated Imaging Systems for Life Sciences, Microbiology and Vaccines
- G:BOX Chemiluminescence Imager is used at Prestigious Research Institute
- New from Syngene World’s Simplest to Use Chemiluminescent Imaging Systems
- Image Analyser used at Major US Pain Research Centre Improves Accuracy of Detecting Proteins Associated wit...
- Next Generation Multi-Application Imaging and Analysis System Perfectly Combines Accuracy with Versatility
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries