JASCO is pleased to announce a new instrument for the measurement of Vibrational Circular Dichroism (VCD). The new product line-up consists of the new stand-alone Model FVS-6000 VCD Spectrometer. Features of the new system includes:
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to enhance sensitivity
• Thermally stabilized modulator system to eliminate baseline drift
• Extra large dewar to allow up to 15 hours of operation without refill
• Innovative auto-alignment system to eliminate linear anisotropy artifacts rather than correcting for them
• High intensity ceramic light source for maximum energy and lifetime up to ten years
• Optional accessory for auto-sampling
The system is capable of measuring conventional IR Absorption along with Vibrational CD and is controlled from the same Spectra Manager II spectroscopy software suite.