The Freedom EVO series offers four different worktable capacities (75, 100, 150 and 200 cm) each with building-block modularity that brings precision, reliable liquid handling and easy-to-use robotics.
Each platform can be combined with a wide choice of robotic arms, liquid handling tools and application options powered by straightforward software to meet your individual needs. The upgradeable Freedom EVO platform can evolve with your changing application needs making your initial investment even more valuable. Select the best pre-configured automation solution for your laboratory or create your own individual system according to your specific needs together with our automation specialists.
Freedom EVO series overview
Freedom EVO 100, 150 and 200
Each of the three robotic platforms offers an advanced, proven and reliable liquid handling system for different scales and throughputs. With the choice of various liquid handling and manipulative robotic arms we provide an extendable work area and variable configurations. Freedom EVO workstations can automate a diverse range of applications including primary and secondary screening, cell growth and maintenance, nucleic acid sample preparation, hit picking, library management and sample weighing.
Freedom EVO 75
Compact liquid handling power for small life science laboratories in academia, biotechnology research and analytics or as a personal system for optimizing processes independently in larger pharmaceutical or agrochemical companies. The freely configurable Freedom EVO 75 supports applications such as DNA extraction, amplification set-up, sample dilution, normalization and assay development. An optional robotic manipulator arm, also able to reach positions outside the worktable, enhances the system to provide a complete process automation platform in a small footprint.
Application notes and news
- Automated Sample Preparation of 25-OH-Vitamin D3/D2 from Serum with the AC Extraction Plate and the Tecan F...
- Automated Sample Preparation for the Determination of Testosterone in Serum by LC-MSMS
- Optimized Cell Culture: Establishing Protocols for Automated Harvesting of Various Cell Lines from Multiwel...
- Stem Cell Research: Creating Blood for High Throughput Screening
- Colony Picking – Fully Automated Screening of Fungi
- Automated LC-MS/MS Analysis of an Analgesic Drug Panel
- Plant Genomics at Lightning Speed
- 3D Cell Culture: A Realistic and Reproducible Collagen-Based Environment
- New TouchTools™ PCR Wizard Aids Automated PCR Set-Up
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries