Fractional Distillation Systems
Fractional Distillation Systems for Purification, Fractionation, and Solvent Recovery
The ideal separation of volatile components (fractionation) can be achieved using Pope's state-of-the-art line of fractional distillation systems, (Fractional Columns). Fractional distillation is particularly suitable for critical applications that require separation of complex mixtures such as fine chemicals, pharma- ceuticals, foods, flavors, cosmetics, extracts, etc. – anywhere where a finer level of purity is needed or when component’s boiling points are close.
Fractional distillation eqiupment is available in a multiple range of sizes from the lab scale solvent recovery through processing scale. Pope specializes in mid-size fractionation columns. These precision designed fractionations units fill the gap between small laboratory bench scale fractional distillation units and large process systems for critical applications. The 1 - 100 gal/hr throughput capacity is ideal for pilot plants and for applications requiring small runs. These systems incorporate exacting design and fabrication with meticulous finishing to rigorous standards.
Utilizing Pope’s engineering expertise, together with Pope's hands-on toll distillation experience, we provide assistance with design, (including evaluation for theoretical plates, plus energy required for desired separation), and can determine the necessary components for the best configuration for your needs. The ideal fractional distillation unit is then manufactured, tested and delivered. Installation and in plant training are more features available to complete the complex distillation processing solution.
Pope Fractional Distillation Systems are available:
• Batch or continuous feed applications
• 1 to 100 gal/hr range of throughput capacities
• 1" to 12" column diameters, in standard flanged sections
• 316-L stainless steel (glass & special alloys available)
• Wide variety of column packings & internals
• Turnkey fractional column systems, partial systems & individual components
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!