The Thermo Scientific Fluorescence Detector (FLD-3000) is a high-sensitivity fluorescence detector series for the UltiMate® 3000 HPLC systems. It is available in Rapid Separation (200 Hz) and Standard (100 Hz) versions. The optics of the FLD-3000 Series provide maximum stray light suppression for unrivaled detection sensitivity. Innovative technologies supply various tools for individual method development, such as multiple stop-flow or continuous scans, zero order emission operation, or multichannel acquisition. Operated with the Chromeleon® Chromatography Data System software, the detector provides automated qualification, performance optimization, and instrument wellness monitoring for ease of use, maximum uptime, and the highest degree of regulatory compliance.
• Data collection at up to 200 Hz for optimal support of even the shortest UHPLC separations.
• Lowest limits of detection with a Raman S/N: > 550 ASTM (> 2100 using dark signal as noise reference).
• Unsurpassed reproducibility with active flow cell temperature-control for stable fluorophore activity independent from changes in ambient temperature.
• Long-life xenon flash lamp for highest sensitivity and long-term operation without the need for frequent lamp changing.
• Optional second photomultiplier for unique Dual-PMT operation offering an extended wavelength range up to 900 nm without sacrificing sensitivity in the standard wavelength range.
• Excitation, emission, or synchro scans in stop- or continuous-flow mode provide the highest degree in flexibility for method development or routine sample characterization.
• Innovative Variable Emission Filter for real-time compound related sensitivity optimization (FLD-3400RS only).
• Large front-panel display for easy monitoring of the detector status.
• Flow cell syringe injection kit as a cost-effective solution to perform an off-line measurement.
• Optimized flow cell design ideal for trace analysis in combination with narrow-bore UHPLC columns and conventional HPLC columns.
• Full regulatory compliance with automated qualification period monitoring and automatic tracking of flow cells.